Travel insurance for people with ADHD
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, also known as ADHD usually starts in childhood, but it can also continue into adulthood. Here at AllClear, we are able to offer specialist ADHD travel insurance.
Is ADHD a pre-existing medical condition for travel insurance?
It is crucial that you declare all medical conditions before going on holiday so that you are fully covered if you needed to make a claim. AllClear can cover a wide range of medical conditions including ADHD has covered over 1300 medical conditions since 2000.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Frequently asked questions
Will declaring ADHD on travel insurance increase your premium?
Premiums are calculated on a number of factors including medical conditions, trip length, destination and age. It’s important to declare ADHD if you or your child have been diagnosed with it. If you need to make a claim for something relating to your ADHD and have not declared it, your claim would be invalid.
Is there anything you can pack to make things easier for your child with ADHD?
Try bringing a tablet device, pre-installed with lots of games and videos. Ensure they have noise-cancelling headphones too. You may also want to think about bringing some kind of reward for their good behaviour.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.