Anaemia travel insurance
At AllClear we specialise in medical travel insurance and offer anaemia travel insurance.
We offer a wide range of policies for individuals who are anaemic along with over 1300 other medical conditions. So if you are considering travelling abroad and require medical travel insurance, please read on!
Travel insurance for anaemia
If you have iron deficiency anaemia and want to holiday abroad, then it’s important to have specialist travel insurance to ensure your anaemia is covered.
Whether it’s a single trip or an annual multi-trip travel insurance policy that you need, we can help you find the best cover for you for your trip! We work with a range of providers who are able to offer travel insurance for travellers with anaemia.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand that our customers need specialist insurance to cover their medical conditions. Thanks to our helpful comparison tool, you can compare quotes from multiple providers all in one place. However, when completing your quote process for your anaemia, please be aware that your trip length coverage may be dependent on your age. If you are 70 or above, your trip can only last up to 31 days. If you are under 70, your holiday can be a maximum of 45 days.
At the end of the quote process you’ll be shown quotes from providers with policies selected for you. You’ll find everything you need, all in one place. So you can spend less online and more time having fun planning your trip away knowing AllClear has done all the comparison work for!
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.