Broken leg travel insurance
Broken leg travel insurance covers you if you are living with a broken or fractured leg and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
When would you need to declare a broken leg?
If you have fractured or broken your leg, received surgery, in or out-patient treatment, tests or investigations in a hospital, clinic or GP surgery within the last 24 months then you will need to declare the break. If you were prescribed medication for a broken leg within the last 5 years then you will also need to declare this. It’s important to declare the broken or fractured leg in these instances, as if your leg has taken a long time to heal, or if it’s still sensitive or has become weaker from the break, then you’ll want adequate broken leg travel insurance to ensure you’re covered if you do experience any complications related to your leg while you’re away.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Single trip or annual multi-trip policy?
AllClear offers single trip policies and annual multi-trip policies. The policy type will depend on how many times you’ll be travelling within the year. If you know you’re only going to be travelling once, a single trip policy could be more cost effective and you can select the specific dates that you’ll be away from.
If you’ll be travelling more than once within the 12 months then an annual multi-trip policy could be more cost effective and more convenient for you.