Broken leg travel insurance
When would you need to declare a broken leg?
If you have fractured or broken your leg, received surgery, in or out-patient treatment, tests or investigations in a hospital, clinic or GP surgery within the last 24 months then you will need to declare the break. If you were prescribed medication for a broken leg within the last 5 years then you will also need to declare this. It’s important to declare the broken or fractured leg in these instances, as if your leg has taken a long time to heal, or if it’s still sensitive or has become weaker from the break, then you’ll want adequate broken leg travel insurance to ensure you’re covered if you do experience any complications related to your leg while you’re away.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Single trip or annual multi-trip policy?
AllClear offers both single trip policies and annual multi-trip policies. The policy type will depend on how many times you’ll be travelling within the year. If you know you’re only going to be travelling once, a single trip policy could be more cost effective and you can select the specific dates that you’ll be away from.
If you’ll be travelling more than once within the 12 months then an annual multi-trip policy could be more cost effective and more convenient for you.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.