Do you need group travel insurance?
Save time on trying to arrange individual cover and protect everyone with our specialist group travel insurance.
Up to 10 people can be covered under a group policy and, should one traveler need to cut short their trip, all members are covered for Cancellation and curtailment.
Should one member need to be repatriated one relative or friend will be able to accompany them as long as both have the same level of cover by the same provider.
At AllClear, we can help you find the right medical cover for your group, for all pre-existing conditions, whatever your age or the destination.
Choose AllClear as your group’s traveling companion for peace of mind.
Comprehensive cover when travelling as a group
Travelling as a group can be exciting. A holiday is a great way to catch up with friends and family. In fact, 32%2 of those surveyed said that the role of their summer holiday this year was to spend time with loved ones they have not seen in a while. Wherever you and your group choose to go this summer, you’re sure to have a great time. However, the more people taking a trip together, the more there is to think about.
When planning your group trip, safety must remain the top priority.
At AllClear, we offer flexible options – keeping you and all your loved ones covered. Our policies include:
- Include enhanced Coronavirus cover
- Consider All pre-existing medical conditions, including mental health conditions
- No upper age limits
Enhanced Covid-19 travel insurance for groups
When travelling post-lockdown – you’ll want peace of mind. Chris Rolland, CEO of AllClear Travel, stated that “At AllClear, we have comprehensive policies that will play a part in easing the stress of booking a long-awaited summer break.”
Given that a leading independent UK Consumer Champion has rated our Covid-19 cover as ‘Superior’, you’ll have the reassurance that you deserve to enjoy a carefree trip with your companions.
To prepare for you’re much needed-break, we recommend that you and members of your travel group:
- Prepare for chosen destinations entry requirements by visiting the FCDO website.
- Be aware of any quarantine requirements when returning to the UK by Checking the ‘Traffic Light System‘
- Buy trusted travel insurance that includes enhanced COVID-19 cover.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
What if someone in the group has a pre-existing medical condition?
At AllClear, we consider all pre-existing medical conditions. Over the last 20 years, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions, including mental health conditions. 97%3 of our customers rate us as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great.’
We are happy to quote for any member of your group living with a medical condition. Simply declare all pre-existing conditions during your quote, and we will compare prices to find your perfect cover.
Join over 3 million holidaymakers
“This is our 4th policy renewal with AllClear. Their premiums seem pretty reasonable compared to other companies who quoted me following a serious health condition. Since using them, we have made one claim… and their settlement was extremely fair and hassle-free.”
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Going on an active holiday?
Many providers will offer extra cover for your activities – such as winter sports and golf cover benefits. Though, you might be surprised how many activities are allowed without any additional premium. For example, on AllClear Gold or Gold Plus you can go jet skiing, safari trekking, camel riding or even zorbing without any added cost!
Frequently asked questions about group travel insurance
How many travellers can you add to a group policy?
- With AllClear, a group policy can be for between 2-10 people. If your group is greater than 10, and members have to be insured on another policy, as long as you select the same travel insurance provider.
What if someone in your group is insured by another provider?
- If you have separate insurance providers, you will need to include the optional extra Travelling Companion cover for them to be covered against your pre-existing medical conditions. Please note, this optional extra is only available on AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum. In order for you to be covered for their pre-existing medical conditions, they would need to speak to their insurance provider as well. So, you can see how being insured under different travel insurance providers can complicate making a claim. A group policy also makes things easier if things go wrong because you will only have one insurer to contact. This can speed up access to emergency support, as well as the claims process. Please contact us for more details on sorting your group travel insurance.
Ready to quote?
You can compare up to 61 prices online, click the quote now button below to find your perfect group policy.
Written by Lydia Crispin, MA Content Creator at AllClear
Edited by Letitia Smith, M.Sc. Content Manager at AllClear
2 Based on research carried out on behalf of AllClear Travel. The sample size was 2,016 adults (nationally representative).
3 Based on 50,000 Trust pilot reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.