Key Benefits of Cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Get Quotes in Just 3 Easy Steps
We offer a straightforward quote process to get you covered
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
The Importance of High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
My blood pressure isn’t high anymore… do I still need to declare it on my travel insurance policy?
We understand your blood pressure may not currently be high. However, if you have previously had high blood pressure and are controlling it with medication, it is still important to declare this on your travel insurance policy.
Why may my claim be invalid? If you have any complications on holiday and hadn’t fully declared all your condition, your claim may become invalid. Therefore, it is vital that you declare all your medical conditions!
Additionally, if you have other medical conditions associated with high blood pressure such as stroke, heart attack, angina can also trigger additional insurance premiums.
The price of your medical travel insurance is based not only on your medical conditions but also on other factors such as your age, where you intend to travel to and for how long.
Why high blood pressure travel insurance is so important
Providing you have fully declared your high blood pressure, your policy should*:
- Cover claims for any lost or damaged medication which could be vital in the control of your high blood pressure.
- Allow you to relax and enjoy your holiday knowing AllClear has you covered.
- Cover any unplanned medical treatment, repatriation or curtailment (cutting short your trip).
*Policies differ across insurance providers so ensure you check policy details before you buy.
Our 5 Star Rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
Annual multi-trip or single trip?
An annual multi-trip policy allows you to travel multiple times within a year. The maximum duration of these trips varies between policies. However, it is usually between 31 to 45 days.
If you need a longer trip duration or, if you only plan on travelling once in the year, then a single trip travel insurance policy may be right for you.
What will affect the price of your policy?
We calculate the premiums you’re displayed using multiple factors. These include age, trip duration, destination and pre-existing medical conditions.