Hypothyroidism travel insurance
‘Patient’ the medical information site, reports that about 2% of all women and about 0.2% of all men in the UK have some form of hypothyroidism . If you’re among this number then you may have found that finding travel insurance is more difficult. At AllClear we can help you find the hypothyroidism travel insurance that you need. We can provide you with a choice of a range of policies tailored to your specific circumstances.
- You can get cover with a supplier that specialises in travel insurance cover for pre-existing medical conditions.
- You can get a quote no matter your age as our AllClear policies have no upper age limit.
- You get a choice of multiple travel insurance providers, so you can compare price and cover, all in one place.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Why do you need hypothyroidism travel insurance?
If you have hypothyroidism then you’ll need to declare this when taking out travel insurance. Even if you believe your condition poses no risk you will need to declare it. This is because if you need to make a medical claim while abroad and you have failed to declare hypothyroidism as a pre-existing medial condition, you could be facing some significant medical bills!
We ask questions to determine how much of a risk your hypothyroidism is. This means we can assure you that your cover and the premiums on offer will be fair and representative of your condition.
What will the quote process for hypothyroidism travel insurance involve?
You’ll first need to give us some basic details about your trip, such as your destination and when you’ll be travelling. Next, you’ll need to declare your hypothyroidism and any other medical conditions you have. We’ll then ask you a few simple questions such as:
- What type of medication do you take for your hypothyroidism?
- Have you been admitted to the hospital in the last year for anything related hypothyroidism?
- Do you have other autoimmune diseases?
- Do you experience shortness of breath or heart palpitations due to your hypothyroidism?
- Have you ever become dizzy or disoriented due to your hypothyroidism?
- Do you experience any memory issues due to your hypothyroidism?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll receive one or more quotes from us for you to review. You can proceed to purchase or save your quote at this point.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Do you need single trip cover or annual multi-trip cover?
With an annual multi-trip policy you’ll be covered for an unlimited number of trips from the UK to your destination for 12 months.