Travel insurance for people with oesophageal cancer
If you have oesophageal cancer, or if you’re in remission from oesophageal cancer, you will need to find oesophageal cancer travel insurance.
AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance and can cover a wide range of medical conditions including many types of cancer.
Having travel insurance for oesophageal cancer means you are fully covered if you should have an accident, become ill, or need to cut short your trip.
What does cover for oesophageal cancer include?
- To use a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line from abroad.
- To claim for any unplanned medical treatment and replacement medication*.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
- We offer multiple oesophageal cancer policy quotes for you to review. This means you can see all the premiums available to you in one place.
- We have over 16 years of experience providing medical travel insurance for oesophageal cancer.
- You can get your quote quickly and easily online or over the phone.
- You can receive a quote whatever your age as we don’t have upper age limits on our AllClear Gold and AllClear Gold Plus policies.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Frequently asked questions
Do you still need to declare oesophageal cancer?
Even if you’re in remission from oesophageal cancer or if you had it a long time ago, you must still declare it. This is to ensure you’re fully covered should you fall ill or need to cancel as a result of the cancer returning. Check out our help article for more information on declaring your cancer.
What if your condition is terminal?
We are still able to cover terminal conditions. These are looked at on a case by case basis and if your condition is terminal, please call 01708 339029.