Tumour travel insurance
Tumour travel insurance covers you if you are living with a tumour and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
At AllClear we specialise in medical travel insurance and offer tumour travel insurance policies for a variety of tumour types.
Whether it’s single or annual multi-trip travel insurance that you require, we can help you find the best cover for you while abroad! We work with various providers who are able to offer affordable travel insurance for tumours.
We offer a wide range of policies for over 1300 medical conditions, including individuals who have a history of tumours. Finding travel insurance that covers your tumour can be challenging –that’s why AllClear is here to help.
Keep reading to learn about a few of the tumour types we offer cover for through our policies.
The main benefits of cover
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the pandemic?
To make sure you're covered there are three things to check:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses or cancellation relating to COVID-19, when you have travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. If you’re an existing policyholder, you can read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Travel insurance for a pituitary tumour
Pituitary tumours are located in the pituitary gland, which is located on the underside of the brain. These tumours have the ability to produce hormones that travel throughout the body. Finding travel insurance for a pituitary tumour may depend on whether or not your tumour produces hormones or not.
Travel insurance for a brain tumour
Brain tumours are growths of cells in the brain that can either be benign –meaning they are non-cancer causing –or malignant –meaning they can cause cancer. Treatment can be provided for both types and your choices for travel insurance for a brain tumour may be affected by which type you have.
Travel insurance for terminal tumours
Although terminal tumours are found in advanced stages of cancer, we may still be able to cover you if you’ve had a terminal diagnosis. You will be asked to call our dedicated helpline on 01708 339323 where you’ll be asked some further questions to ensure that your cover is suitable for your needs.
Travel insurance carcinoid tumour
Carcinoid tumours are rare tumours of the neuroendocrine system, an internal mechanism that regulates certain bodily functions. Since carcinoid tumours develop slowly, they typically are not diagnosed until the patients are in their 60’s, making travel insurance for carcinoid tumours important for elderly travellers.
Travel insurance for people with giant cell tumours
Giant cell tumours are rare cell growths found near the joint ends of bones. While non-cancerous, it is an aggressive tumour that is typically found in young adults, so travel insurance for people with giant cell tumours is an important policy to look into if you have the condition.
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand the needs of our customers and their conditions so we strive to offer you a unique choice.
Thanks to our handy comparison tool, there’s no need to spend hours browsing different websites for insurance quotes. Our website provides you with AllClear branded products and policy offerings from other carefully chosen providers. Once you click on any “quote now” button, all you’ll need to do is answer a few questions about your tumour history and travel plans, and we’ll take care of the rest.
At the end of the quote process you’ll get quotes from the specialist providers. You’ll find everything you need all in one place – so you can spend less time on finding travel insurance and more time planning your trip away!