Epilepsy travel insurance
The right medical insurance for those suffering from Epilepsy
If you have epilepsy and are planning your holiday, getting travel insurance for epilepsy is going to be an important part of your preparations. At AllClear we make it simple to find the right epilepsy travel insurance for you!
We’re specialists in providing travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions. This means we can offer you specialist medical travel insurance for epilepsy. It can be helpful to have specialist cover for your condition to ensure you have cover for any possibility.
Our epilepsy travel insurance provides cover for*:
- Use of a 24 hour medical emergency helpline. This allows you to access assistance in the event of a medical emergency.
- Any unplanned medical treatment.
- Medication if yours need replacing.
*Different provider’s policies vary so check your policy wording.
- We offer multiple epilepsy policy quotes for you to review. This means you can see all the premiums available to you in one place.
- We have over 16 years of experience providing medical travel insurance for epilepsy.
- You can get your quote quickly and easily online or over the phone.
- You can receive a quote whatever your age as we don’t have upper age limits on our AllClear policies.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Frequently asked questions
Your condition is managed/You have not had a fit for many years, do you still need to declare epilepsy?
Yes, you will need to declare epilepsy regardless of how long ago it occurred or whether it’s managed. However, we will factor in the severity of your condition so the premium will reflect this.
You have an epilepsy related condition, will it be covered under epilepsy?
If you are in doubt about whether your conditions are covered under ‘epilepsy’ our expert Customer Care Team can offer help. You can contact them via Live Chat.
What will affect the price of your policy?
The premiums we offer are determined using a variety of factors. These include:
- Medical condition.
We accurately calculate medical conditions’ risk, including epilepsy. We do this by using 15 years of comprehensive claims data.
We’re more likely to make a claim as we grow older. This is calculated into the premium we can provide you.
In some countries, healthcare is more expensive. This is just one of many factors that affect how a destination may affect your premium.
If you are on holiday for a longer duration your premium will reflect this.
We provide you with a selection of epilepsy travel insurance quotes calculated based on these factors. This means you can select the policy that best suits your needs.