Travel insurance after a mini stroke
If you have experienced a mini stroke, but are looking to go on holiday then AllClear could help. Here at AllClear, we can offer mini stroke travel insurance to those that want and need it.
Our travel insurance after a mini stroke will cover you:
- For medical emergencies related to your mini stroke.
- To use our medical emergency hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For replacement medication.
Get in touch today to find out how AllClear can help you with your mini stroke travel insurance.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Do you need to declare a mini stroke on travel insurance?
It’s always important to declare all medical conditions when getting a quote for travel insurance. Since we’re specialists in medical travel insurance, we can offer specific cover for your medical conditions and you’ll be able to compare quotes all in one place once you complete our quote process.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.