Travel insurance after a mini stroke
If you have experienced a mini stroke, but are looking to go on holiday then AllClear could help. Here at AllClear, we can offer mini stroke travel insurance to those that want and need it.
Our travel insurance after a mini stroke will cover you:
- For medical emergencies related to your mini stroke.
- To use our medical emergency hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For replacement medication.
Get in touch today to find out how AllClear can help you with your mini stroke travel insurance.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Do you need to declare a mini stroke on travel insurance?
It’s always important to declare all medical conditions when getting a quote for travel insurance. Since we’re specialists in medical travel insurance, we can offer specific cover for your medical conditions and you’ll be able to compare quotes all in one place once you complete our quote process.