Travel insurance after a mini stroke
Mini stroke travel insurance covers you if you have experienced a mini stroke and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
If you have experienced a mini stroke, but are looking to go on holiday then AllClear could help. Here at AllClear, we can offer mini stroke travel insurance to those that want and need it.
Our travel insurance after a mini stroke will cover you:
- For medical emergencies related to your mini stroke.
- To use our medical emergency hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For replacement medication.
Get in touch today to find out how AllClear can help you with your mini stroke travel insurance.
The key benefits you can get
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the pandemic?
There are a few things to check first, as it needs to be safe for you to travel to make sure you’re covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses or cancellation relating to COVID-19, when you have travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. If you’re an existing policyholder, you can read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Do you need to declare a mini stroke on travel insurance?
It’s always important to declare all medical conditions when getting a quote for travel insurance. Since we’re specialists in medical travel insurance, we can offer specific cover for your medical conditions and you’ll be able to compare quotes all in one place once you complete our quote process.