Stroke travel insurance
At AllClear we can provide you with specialist travel insurance if you’ve had a stroke. We have covered over 1300 different conditions, including stroke travel insurance.
Our stroke travel insurance will cover you*:
- For medical emergencies, including medical conditions that may arise as a result of your stroke.
- To use our medical emergency helpline. This means you can access assistance in the event of a medical emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For replacement medication*
- Find quotes for travel insurance for stroke all in one place. This saves you time and makes finding a quote more straightforward.
- Easily obtain your quote for stroke travel insurance cover online, or call our team of experts to get a quote over the phone.
- There’s no upper age limit on our AllClear policies so you can get a quote whatever your age!
What we cover!
- Medical emergency expenses.
- Cancellation/cutting short your trip.
- Personal property.
- Missed departure/travel delay.
- Winter sports.
- Golf cover.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Frequently asked questions
Your stroke was only minor/your stroke occurred many years ago, do you still need to declare it?
Yes, you will need to declare your stroke regardless of how long ago it occurred or it’s level of severity.
You have medical conditions that occur as symptoms of your stroke, do you need to declare them separately?
If you are in doubt about whether your conditions are covered under ‘stroke’ then our expert Customer Care Team can offer help. You can contact them via Live Chat.
What will affect the price of your policy?
The premium you’re offered is calculated using many factors including:
- Medical condition.
We are able to accurately calculate the risk of your medical conditions, including stroke, by using 15 years of comprehensive claims data.
The older we become the more likely we are to need to make a claim. This is calculated into the premium we can provide you.
There are many factors that affect how a destination may affect your premium. A main one is that in some countries healthcare is more expensive.
If you are on holiday for a longer duration then your premium will reflect this.
We provide you with a selection of stroke travel insurance quotes calculated based on these factors. You can then select the policy that best suits your needs.