Underactive thyroid travel insurance
At AllClear we specialise in underactive thyroid travel insurance. That means we’re committed to helping you find the underactive thyroid travel insurance that you need and deserve. About 2% of all women and about 0.2% of all men in the UK have underactive thyroid condition and it tends to affect people more in their later years. If you are one of those people then we can help you enjoy your holiday to the full. Whether it be for a single trip or for multiple trips within the same year, we can offer you a range of policies so you can compare coverage and premiums.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
- We’ve been covering people with pre-existing medical conditions since 2000.
- With no upper age limit on AllClear policies we can cover you whatever your age!
- Compare travel insurance for underactive thyroid from numerous travel insurance providers to find the one that’s right for you!
Why you need underactive thyroid travel insurance
If you have an underactive thyroid then it’s important you get travel insurance that covers your condition. If you don’t declare your condition then you may not be covered for any claim that occurs as a result of your underactive thyroid. This is the case for any pre-existing medical condition you may have. If you’re unfortunate enough to have to cancel your holiday or if you need medical treatment abroad, the last thing you’ll need is to have to pay out of your own pocket!
Get a quote in no time with our simple quote process
You’ll first need to give us some basic details about your trip, such as your destination and when you’ll be travelling. Next, you’ll need to declare your underactive thyroid condition and any other medical conditions you have.
We’ll then ask you a few simple questions such as:
- Have you been admitted to the hospital in the last year for anything related to your underactive thyroid?
- Do you have other autoimmune diseases?
- Do you experience shortness of breath or heart palpitations due to your underactive thyroid?
- Have you ever become dizzy or disoriented due to your underactive thyroid?
- Do you experience any memory issues due to your underactive thyroid?
Once you have answered these questions, you’ll receive a one or more quotes from us. You will be able to save your results for later or go ahead and purchase.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
Key features from underactive thyroid travel insurance
- A 24 hour/day medical emergency helpline. This will give you the help you need should you have any type of medical emergency, including one related to your underactive thyroid.
- Medical emergency expenses cover up to £15,000,000, including repatriation if needed.
- Cancellation or curtailment cover up to £5000. This will help you if you should need to end your trip early.
- Personal baggage cover up to £3000.
Do you need single trip cover or annual multi-trip cover?
If you are planning to take more than one trip over the course of a 12 month period, you may save a lot of money if you get annual multi-trip cover rather than single trip cover for each trip you take.
Please also note that all trips covered by an annual multi-trip policy for underactive thyroid travel insurance must both start and end in the UK.