Travel Insurance for All Ages
No age limit travel insurance covers you to travel with peace of mind at any age, even if you have pre-existing medical conditions. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies while abroad, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and unnecessary complications that could arise when you’re away.
Whether it is a relaxing break on a sunny beach or a city break, this is the time to do it. However long you plan to be away, and wherever you plan to go, it is important that you are insured.
Travel insurance at older ages is not always easy to find as some companies greatly increase premiums for over 50s or simply won’t insure them. We believe everyone has the right to travel with peace of mind, regardless of age, medical condition or destination. That’s why we have no age limit travel insurance policies.
Whether you are purchasing an annual multi-trip or single trip policy, we can offer you comprehensive cover that’s right for you.
Travel insurance for all your holiday destinations
Travel insurance is not the most exciting part of your holiday and it may be low on your list of priorities when you’re planning, packing and have a thousand other things to think about. However, it’s not something which can be forgotten and it’s important to get the right cover for you and your trip.
If you’re travelling to more than one destination it’s important to get cover, if you’re going on a cruise, cruise-specific insurance is the type of policy you should be looking at as this will cover you particularly for things which are related to these.
Purchasing travel insurance with pre-existing medical conditions
As we get older, we are more prone to health issues, whether serious or minor. Despite this, we believe everyone deserves the right to travel and enjoy a holiday abroad, even if they have been diagnosed with a serious medical condition.
We’re able to cover you where other companies may not have. It’s important you declare any pre-existing medical conditions prior to purchasing a policy so that you are given the right level of cover.
We believe that more mature travellers should not be discriminated against simply because of their age that’s why we have no upper age limit for our policies and can cover a wide range of medical conditions from angina to heart disease. We tailor our travel insurance policies to suit all travellers, whatever their condition, destination or age.
The Key Benefits You Can Get
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Am I covered for travel in the Coronavirus pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses or cancellation relating to COVID-19, when you have travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. If you’re an existing policyholder, you can read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.